Terms of Sale
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. In most cases your order will be dispatched the next working day, and should arrive within 5 working days.
- If I am unable to deliver the goods within 7 days of your order, (for example, if you are unavailable to accept delivery within this timeframe or if I am away) I will inform you and you will be entitled to cancel the order and obtain a refund for any sum that has been paid by you.. I will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery.
- I will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address given by you for delivery at the time you place the order. If there is no-one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods.
- I will bear the risk of the goods delivered to you whilst in transit, unless you have chosen your own courier, in which case the risk will pass when we have delivered the goods to your chosen courier.
- These terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to the sale of all goods online between Sarah Spencer NEAC, (trading as Sarah Spencer) and whose registered trading address is 9 Cromwell Road, Whitstable, Kent CT5 1NW UK (“I” “me”) and any visitors (“you”) to the website at www.sarah-spencer.co.uk (“Site”). For all pre- and post-sale enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
- No contract shall exist between you and I for the sale of any goods until I accept your order after payment online, receipt and acceptance of the order.
- By placing an order for any goods with age restrictions, you declare that you are age eighteen or over in order to purchase the goods.
- The price of the goods is inclusive of VAT. You may choose to pay by PayPal, credit or debit card, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to pay cash on collection.
- In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, I will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. I shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. I shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether, in which case I will not process your payment and your card will not be charged.
- Any goods ordered will be delivered at no extra cost to your address in the United Kingdom. If your address is outside of the mainland UK, delivery charges will apply, and will be charged in a separate transaction from the goods – please contact me for further information email@example.com.
- I endeavour to ensure that all of the items shown on the Site are accurately represented. There may, however, be some slight variations (and this should be expected) between what you see and what you receive in any order, which you agree to accept, provided the variations are not substantial. I may correct any typographical or other errors or omissions in any online entry, sales literature, quotation or other online document relating to the sale of the goods without any liability to you.
- I will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure by using a third party payment provider who uses encryption technology, making my pages secure. Accordingly, unless I am negligent, I cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to your information, either on my Site or payment provider’s.
- The price of the goods is payable in full at point of sale.
- Receipts for payment will be sent by email after payment for any purchases made online from the Site. All goods remain my property until payment is received from you.
Right to Cancel
- You may cancel an order for goods for any reason within seven working days, beginning with the day after the day on which you received the goods.
- If you wish to cancel an order within this timeframe, you should notify me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods.
- When returning goods, it is your responsibility to take reasonable care to see that the goods are not damaged, either whilst in your possession or in transit. I reserve the right to deduct a charge to put the item back into the condition in which it was sold where it has been damaged or is showing signs of wear and tear.
- You must return the goods within seven days of cancellation and at your own expense. I shall provide a full refund for goods returned or cancelled in accordance with these Terms as soon as possible and in any event within a period not exceeding seven days of receiving the goods back. Any other refund not satisfying the above conditions will be made at our discretion only. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The goods are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for three months from delivery. This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by me, failure to follow my instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without my approval. This warranty does not affect your rights as a consumer.
- If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, please email us at the address given above.
- If either you or I are in breach of these Terms, neither of us will be responsible for any losses that the other suffers as a result, except those losses which are a foreseeable consequence of the breach and shall not in any event include losses related to any business of yours such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
- The entire liability of either you or myself in respect of any claim in connection with these Terms shall not exceed the price paid for the goods in question.
I shall not be liable to you for any failure to deliver the goods that have been ordered by you or any delay, damage or defect to the goods collected which is caused by any event or circumstance beyond my reasonable control.
English law applies to these terms and conditions and any sale of goods to which they apply and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all matters arising from these Terms.
Sarah Spencer NEAC
t/a Sarah Spencer
9 Cromwell Road, Whitstable, Kent |CT5 1NW